1. Purpose of data protection legislation
The following data protection information statement has been created in order to ensure the legal compliance of data management and data processing, in particular with regard to Act CXII of 2011, focusing on the information self-determination and freedom of information, as well as any other provisions of the data security legislation.
In purchase biochemistrry correctly introduce this dilemma, the student has to give background information about free essay generator topic along with key terms related to the topic the learner uses. You may only have to offer an essential assessment of the preferred subject. It truly is advisable to visit the web site, with a substantial assortment of posts linked to that subject.
Carry on Reading Below The construction of the lab report is exceptionally much like that of the expert journal article, s O studying a number of research posts is a superb way to begin learning more regarding the simple format of the lab record. YOU ARE NOT a present client to Publishers Weekly magazine.
Hungarian law shall be applied to the issues related to this data protection, in case of any disputes arising within the framework of data protection, the Courts of Hungary shall have jurisdiction.
Data and contact details of the operator of the www.startkontakt.hu website:etőségei:
- Name: START KONTAKT Műszaki, Gazdasági és Szolgáltató Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság
- Tax-No.: 13505471-2-14
- Headquarters: H-7400 Kaposvár, Zaranyi ltp 14. 1. em. 2
- Webpage: www.startkontakt.hu
- E-mail: email@example.com
3. Basic concepts of the personal data
- data protection: the lawful processing of personal data, a set of principles, rules, procedures, data management tools and methods to ensure the protection of the persons, concerned
- personal data: Personal data is any data that can be linked to a natural person (involved) or any reference, which can be connected to the data of the person involved.
- consent: a voluntary and firm declaration of the will of the involved person, based on adequate information and giving his or her unambiguous consent to the processing of personal data concerning him or her, in whole or in part; Written form is required for special data.
- protest: a statement of the person concerned, objecting to the processing of his or her personal data and requesting the termination of the processing or the deletion of the processed data.
- data controller: the person or organization who determines the purpose of the data processing, makes and implements decisions on data processing (including the means used) or implements it with a data processor entrusted by it
- data processing: performing technical tasks related to data management operations (regardless of the method and means used to perform the operations and the place of application)
- data processor: the person or organization who, on the basis of a contract, made with the data controller, including the conclusion of a contract on the basis of a provision of law, processes the data
- data management: any operation on a data, regardless of the procedure used, such as collecting, recording, recording, organizing, storing, altering, using, retrieving, transmitting, disclosing, reconciling or linking, blocking, deleting and destroying data, and prevention of further use of data, taking photographs, sound or images, and record physical characteristics (fingerprints or palm prints, DNA samples, irises, etc.) that can be used to identify a person.
- data transfer: making the data available to a specific third party
- disclosure: making data available to anyone
- data erasure: making data unrecognizable in such a way that it is no longer possible to get recovered
- data security: a system of technical and organizational solutions to prevent the unauthorized acquisition, modification and destruction of data
- third party: a natural or legal person or an organization without legal personality, who is not the same as the data subject, the controller or the processor
4. Principles of data management
The operator of the www.startkontakt.hu website (hereinafter referred to as the operator) handles only personal data to which the user has given prior consent and receives appropriate information about the method, purpose and principles of data collection. The operator processes personal data only for a specific purpose, in order to exercise a right and fulfill an obligation. The data is processed for a clear purpose for the users and the data is only retained for the period required by law.
Only such personal data that is necessary for the purpose of data processing is processed. Personal data will only be processed to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose. The purpose of the following data management is that the operator could contact the interested parties and thus sell his service through the contact forms on the website (request for quotation, contact).
In all cases, where the operator does not intend to use the data provided in accordance with the original purpose, must inform the user in advance and seek his consent, and give him the opportunity to prohibit the use of its data.
The user may request to be informed about the handling of his personal data or, if it so chooses, about the deletion of his personal data. If such requests occur, the operator must comply with them as soon as possible. This time may not exceed 30 days.
The operator transfers the personal data to third parties only for the purpose of developing and / or operating the services used by the website owner and shall not use the processed personal data for the purposes of third parties and shall not misuse them in any other way.
The website also contains links to an external server (not managed by the operator). Sites available through these links may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data, or request personal information. The operator excludes all liability for these.
5. Data management on the website
5.1 Data of website visitors
Some parts of the www.startkontakt.hu website can place ‘Cookies’ onto visitors’ computers. Together with other methods of measuring the number of visitors, they provide information about the number of visits to specific pages of the website. It does not collect personal information about individual visitors and the information will only appear in aggregated form. The purpose of this technology and the information provided is to develop a website and to store the contact details and personal information of returning visitors for future visits.
The user can delete cookies from their own computer or, if they wish, disable their application. It can usually be set in Settings / Privacy menu point.
5.2 Request for quotation
- Legal basis: the user’s voluntary consent, which occurs when sending the e-mail via the website www.startkotakt.hu. The visitor will not be able to send an email until they give consent to the operator being able to manage their data
- Scope of managed data: name, company name, email address, telephone number, current website
- Purpose of data management: To collect the received RFQs and to make an offer for the actual service based on the given data. Later, keep in contact with the interested party.
- Data processing time: The data controller handles personal data during the purpose of the data processing. So for up to 30 days from the incoming request for quotation. This may change if the user requests the deletion of its data or does not withdraw its consent.
- Legal basis: the user’s voluntary consent, which occurs when sending the e-mail via the website www.startkontakt.hu. The visitor will not be able to send an email until they consent to the operator being able to manage their data.
- Scope of managed data: name, email address, message
- Purpose of data management: To collect and respond to visitors’ comments so that the operator could appear to users with the best possible website. The order form for the sale of the service is provided in the order form, detailed in point 5.1.
- Data processing time: Until the withdrawal of the consent statement.
6. Data security
- The website is located on the server of CRE-ART Studio Bt. These companies carry out data processing activities in connection with the operation of the website.
- The data controller protects the data in particular against unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, disclosure, deletion or destruction, as well as accidental destruction and damage.
- The data controller, together with the server operators, ensures technical, organizational and organizational measures for data security that provide a level of protection appropriate to the risks associated with data management.
The data subject/affected person may request information on the handling of his or her personal data or, if he or she deems it necessary, request the modification or deletion of the data via any contact point.
If such requests occur, the operator must comply with them as soon as possible. This time may not exceed 30 days.
Personal data that different from reality must be corrected by the data controller.
The controller shall notify the data subject of the rectification and erasure, as well as to all persons to whom the data have previously been transmitted for data management purposes. The notification may be omitted, if it does not harm the legitimate interests of the data subject in view of the purpose of the processing.
If any data is illegal, incorrect, and incomplete or the retention period indicated in the data management statement (30 days) expired, the operator will delete the data.
The data subject/affected person can protest against its handling of data, if:
- the processing (transmission) of personal data is necessary only for the enforcement of the right or legitimate interest of the data controller or the data recipient, unless the data processing is ordered by law
- the use or transfer of personal data is for the purpose of direct business acquisition, public opinion polling or scientific research
- the exercise of the right to protest is otherwise permitted by law
The operator shall indemnify the damage caused by the unlawful processing of the data subject’s data or the violation of the technical data protection requirements. The data controller shall be released from liability if he proves that the damage was caused by an unavoidable cause outside the scope of data processing. The damage shall not be compensated to the extent that it resulted from the intentional or grossly negligent conduct of the harmed party.
Remedies and complaints can be lodged with the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (NAIH).
The contact details of NAIH are as follows: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22 / C .; phone: +36 1 391 1400; fax: +36 1 391 1410; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: www.naih.hu. Judicial process: data protection litigation falls within the jurisdiction of the tribunal. The action may, at the option of the person concerned, also be brought before the court of the place where he or she resides or stays.
Judicial process: data protection litigation falls within the jurisdiction of the tribunal. The action may, at the option of the person concerned, also be brought before the court of the place where he or she resides or stays.